How to Find Ads?
More About Each Section
Asking Question About Item
How can I Buy Items?
Suggestion to Buyers
Before Ad Placement
- Take some photos of the items you want to sell (see max and min requirements).
- Choose section of the ad (real estate, cars, garage sale, other)
- Write the best description of the item in up to 5000 characters (for Other no link subsections max text is 50 characters)
- Also you can choose to put your photo at home page or section page as a preview (1 day or more) - important
- Make sure you understand everything even if it is very simple
- Go to Home Page (www.yourprivatesale.com.au)
- Click on button place ads
- Follow instructions
- There are some terms and conditions you have to agree on
- We need few details about you including contact (phone, mobile or e-mail) on which buyers can contact you to see/buy items.
- Write details about ad and check everything because it is not possible to go back.
- Do not forget to upload photos (click Browse button to locate photo, after all photos are located click upload or next button)
- If you want to see your ad at home or section pages tick suitable box.
How To Place Ads?
Max & Min Requirements
Why Text and Pictures?
How Many Locations?
Where What Goes
For How Long?
When Item is Sold
Suggestions to Sellers